CLX Logistics is seeking a Sr. Supply Chain Manager for its Integrated Logistics Design Department. Our Integrated Logistics Design team collaborates both internally with CLX Logistics and externally with clients to bring continuous improvement to supply chain functions. The key to this position is the ability to drive and deliver change in a performance driven environment, which will require an individual who is experienced in supply chain modeling and delivering innovative solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead efforts to develop, implement and support customer-based transportation models that accounts for logistics, commercial, and pricing scenarios.
- Lead continuous improvement projects related to network optimization models with CLX clients.
- Participate and lead presentations with customers relative to the supply chain activities being sold and which have been analyzed by CLX.
- Produce an operating profit for the investment, based on an agreed budget, balancing cost, and focused on growing revenue for the company in solutions-based consultancy and operating businesses.
- Develop and implement the process and outputs to produce the Key Performance Indicators related to freight and freight related services and measures with key operating leadership direction. This should include all aspects of the transportation supply chain;
- Both inbound and outbound transportation
- Report and assess cost performance, service standards, safety adherence and other key factors.
- Manage the team of analysts when appropriate
- Reports to the Director of Design Solutions
- Travel – less than 20%
- Pay range – competitive based on experience, plus standard CLX Logistics benefits including bonus based on financial and objectives related performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, manufacturing, supply chain or related field; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years supply chain management experience
- Experience with software-based supply chain modeling & optimization
- Seeks continuous improvement with an ability to drive change
- APICS certification is a plus
- A positive, results oriented style, evidenced by listening, motivating, delegating, influencing, and monitoring the work being done to develop the next generations of leaders.
- A high level of energy, sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with the ability/willingness to work hard and well under pressure.
- An engaging/open interpersonal style complemented by the analytical pragmatism necessary to quickly dissect highly complex issues.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among peers, a professional who is respected for intelligence and technical expertise.