This VP of Enterprise Sales will manage an $8 million sales pipeline to be driven in the 1st 6-9 months at an industry conversion rate of 15%-20%.
This person will manage an $8 million sales pipeline to be driven in the 1st 6-9 months at an industry conversion rate of 15%-20%.
Expected short term results (1 Year):
Candidate will be expected to generate a significant pipeline of outsourcing agreements in the apparel & footwear, health and beauty, food, CPG, retail automotive parts and e-commerce sectors. 1st year performance expectations are $2 million in new contract and or public warehousing deals.
Long Term (2-5 Years)
-$3 million in new gross revenue in 2nd year.
-$5 million in new gross revenue in 3rd year.
- 5 to 10-year track record in successfully selling 3PL out-sourcing agreements to “C” level decision makers at Fortune 1000 & 500 companies in the apparel & footwear, health & beauty care, food, CPG, retail, consumer electronics, automotive parts and eCommerce sectors.
- Ideal sales candidate will possess a substantial track record in end to end supply chain solutions selling in dedicated contract and or public warehousing.
- 30% - 50% travel anticipated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications Suite
- Salesforce CRM proficiency is a plus.
- Preferred Educational Background: Bachelors. MBA a plus.
- Managerial style: Results orientated. Empowering with accountability and active field support. Latitude to make deals happen.
- Culture fit: Entrepreneurial, and highly focused on customer value. Average Client tenure is 10+ plus years.